We draw your attention to these terms and conditions which apply whenever you use our website, and/or buy goods from us online or over the telephone. Please read them very carefully before you proceed to make your purchase because they explain important information about the basis on which we will sell goods to you.
By placing an order and/or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
In these Terms:
- "Website" means our website at www.pbteamwear.co.uk
- "Goods" means the goods which We will supply to You in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- "Order" means an order which You place with Us detailing the Goods You wish to buy from Us.
- "We/Us/Our" means PB Teamwear, 87 Gerard Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 2PP.
- "You/Your" means you, the person using Our Website and/or buying Goods from Us.
1. How these terms and conditions apply
Section A: Terms of Website Use
2. About this website
- This Website is aimed at people who are consumers. The information on this Website is in English, all communications shall be in English and the Website is designed to comply with English law. You may be viewing the Website in a market in which we do not commonly sell our goods and We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with any local advertising or other laws in relation to this Website or its contents. We may restrict access to some parts of the Website to users who have registered with Us.
- This Website is operated by Paul Bailey t/a PB Teamwear, a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is 87 Gerard Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 2PP. We are a sole trader.
3. Our rights in this website
The copyright and other ownership rights (known as "Intellectual Property Rights") in this Website and its contents (including design, text, logos, trade names, graphics, software and any other material) are owned by Us or Our licensors. You must not yourself or allow anyone else to publish, copy, distribute or modify any of the content of this Website. Anyone may view this Website and print pages from it for personal use only, for browsing Our products and placing an Order with Us. Any other use is strictly prohibited without Our prior written consent. You must not make any copy of any material from the Website for any business related use whatsoever.
You must not in any way copy, reproduce or use any trade marks, logos or brand names which appear on the Website. Linking to Our Website on other websites is at Our discretion and We may require that You stop providing links to Our Website at any time.
We may use any information which You upload to Our Website as We decide and We may also disclose that information to a third party.
4. Our website
We have taken great care in compiling this Website but We will not be responsible for any damages, losses or costs however they arise as a result of Your use of or reliance on the Website. Although We aim to provide information which is accurate and up to date, We do not guarantee to do so. You are responsible for making sure that Your reliance on this Website is suitable for Your own purposes and the information which We provide is not intended to be advice which You should rely on. The information contained on this Website is provided on an "AS IS" basis and We exclude all warranties and representations of any kind with respect to this Website and its contents to the fullest extent which the law allows.
We may change, remove or in any other way adapt the content of Our Website at any time and without advance notice.
We may provide links to other websites. If we do this, those links are provided for Your convenience only and We cannot be responsible for the content or availability of those websites or Your use of them.
We do not guarantee that this Website will always be available or be free from error, virus or similar.
We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract and We aim to ensure that the product images on Our Website are as accurate as possible but there may be slight colour variations between the Goods and the images shown online.
5. How you must use this website
Submissions or comments which are in any way defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, sexist, racist or which may in any way cause offence to any person are strictly prohibited. You must not use any abusive language, be aggressive, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person including but not limited to other users of this Website. All information which You submit should be accurate, truthful and should not be copied.
You must use Your own identity at all times when using the Website and should ensure that all information which You provide is accurate and up to date to the best of Your knowledge. You must not use information about any other person except if You have their permission to do so.
You must not corrupt the Website, flood it with information causing it to malfunction or use any features which may affect the Website such as any worms, viruses or similar harmful elements. The use of spam (that is, multiple, unsolicited or undesired bulk e-mails) is also forbidden.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage which You suffer as a result of any harmful material infecting Your computer, data or other material due to Your use of Our Website.
If You have a password as part of Our security procedures, You must treat that information as confidential and must not disclose it to anyone.
We may refuse access to this Website to anyone who does not comply with these Terms.