Return of Goods
This information forms part of our main terms and conditions.
Under no circumstances may goods, supplied against a firm order, be returned without the Purchaser having first applied for and obtained the written consent of the Company. Goods returned without prior permission or that fall outside of the guidelines detailed below will not be accepted.
- Customised & Bespoke Products – You do not have a legal right to cancel any goods that have been personalised to your requirements. As these are customised for the Purchaser, their club or team, the Company are unable to accept returns except in the case of manufacturing error or faulty goods.
- Plain Stock Products – The Company will accept returns of plain stock products within 14 days from date of delivery if the goods are in the original condition with all labels, tags and bags intact. Please note that the return may be subject to the cancellation/restocking fee as detailed in clause 9.
- To return plain stock items, this must be agreed by the Company prior to the goods being returned as per clause 9. The Purchaser must keep the goods in a re-saleable condition and in accordance with clause 12 (ii) of our main terms and conditions.
- If the Purchaser returns goods to the Company due to a manufacturing fault, the Company will inspect the goods and either repair, replace the item or refund the full purchase price for goods that we reasonably accept are defective, faulty or which are otherwise not in accordance with the contract. This is subject to the goods being returned to the Company within 14 days from date of delivery.
- The Company will replace the goods or refund the Purchaser provided that the defect or fault is not caused by usual wear and tear, damage caused deliberately or accidentally, negligence or if you fail to follow product care instructions or if the goods have been misused, altered or repaired without the Company’s approval. If the Company does not find any fault or defect then your cancellation and refund rights are limited to those set out above. This does not affect the Purchaser’s statutory rights. The remedy in this clause represents the Company’s entire liability to the Purchaser for any claim under the guarantee period or any other guarantee or condition in respect of the goods which the law provides in so far as we are permitted to limit our liability to you.
- If the Purchaser believes that goods have a defect, you should not make any further use of them before returning them to the Company. After the guarantee period, refunds and exchanges shall be at the Company’s discretion. The Purchaser’s statutory rights are not affected.
- Returned orders should be sent via courier or registered post. If the goods fail to arrive at the Company you will not be eligible for a credit note or refund. The Company cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in the post. Goods returned after the return period has expired will not be eligible for a credit note or refund and the order will be returned to the Purchaser at the Purchasers own cost.
- The Company will not reimburse the Purchaser’s return delivery costs except in the case of a manufacturing error. Where a manufacturing error has occurred, return postage cost of up to £8.00 UK or £25 International may be reimbursed upon proof of postage. Where the postage exceeds the stated value, prior approval must be obtained from The Company in writing.